Friday, January 25, 2013

Leaving

In 5 months it will be summer and my Junior year in high school will be OVER.. That mean that starting August...i will be a Senior. Every time i think about it i get sad and start feeling depressed. I'm scared to go away and leave my family. My older sister wanted to go to UC Irvine but she ended up staying with us in the city we leave in because my parents wanted her to stay. She tells me to go wherever i want to go and so do my parents but i know that they want me to stay here with them. I think that in only one year i will be going off to college but that part doesn't scare me, what scares me is leaving. I have my colleges narrowed down and I'm on the right path and everything, I just don't know whether to stay or leave. I will miss my family but i also want to learn how to be away from them. Since i still have about a year left to decide, for now I'm just going to focus on passing my classes and enjoying the time i have left to be a kid/teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment